Individual Quick Freezing (IQF) is the new oil.
Most IQF Operators in Nigeria make as much as N1.2 million monthly by simply processing and packaging fresh fruits and vegetables. Are you ready to plug into this opportunity and experience exponential earnings? Then, this business plan/feasibility study is for you. The plan thoroughly exposes the following;
- How to set up and operate a frozen fruits and vegetables business, demonstrating the financial viability of the investment to attract banks loans, investors and other sources of financing.
- Production process using the IQF technology
- Where and how to source cheap bulk unprocessed fruits and vegetables
- Demand and supply gap analysis.
- Industry leaders and how to penetrate the market
- Export market opportunities
- Premium marketing and distribution Strategies
- Operational strategy and outlines
- Quality control points
- And many more.
This MBA standard IQF business plan provides a thorough operational framework for a successful initiation and sustainability of a profitable IQF Frozen Fruits and vegetable business.
With the right plan and structure, you too can grab a share of this market
Edem Japhet –
This is the most detailed business plan I have ever seen. The secrets of Frozen fruits and vegetables business was totally unboxed. Kudos to the writers.
Mrs Ikeme Joyce –
I have long heard of IQF Freezing and the huge market potential but have no idea about how to get started with the business. My husband purchased me the PBW Frozen Fruits and vegetables business plan and as at today, I have not only seamlessly started the business but makes daily sales and supply of over 8,000 kg of IQF processed frozen fruits and vegs across Lagos and Ibadan.
Yomi Adeyinka –
I was initially skeptical about purchasing the plan but I’m glad that I did. This business plan can be considered an operational guide for frozen fruits and vegetable business. It was a good buy.